The IMPACT Conference Task Force has now made a decision on the first additions to its IMPACT 2019 speaker lineup. We are delighted to make this announcement and to offer some truly great sessions at the February event.
As previously announced, Martin Spier, Senior Performance Engineer at Netflix, will present on “Real User Performance Monitoring at Netflix Scale.” Martin has presented before at IMPACT and other industry events. In his talk, he will touch on how Netflix strives to better understand its worldwide customer-base and their devices and networks to improve the customer experience.
Additionally, the first selected sessions will include:
- Bryan Knouse – Grand Prize Winner, Need for Speed Hackathon
- Presentation: AI: Where we came from, where we are, and where we are going.
- Denise Kalm – Long-time IMPACT Speaker
- Presentation: Hack your life - solutions for a high-performance existence
- Debbie Sheetz
- Presentation: Is my VMware VM getting the CPU it needs?
- Rick Lebsack – IBM and the CMG Board
- Presentation: Project Enigma - Exploring the AI Continuum
To learn more about IMPACT 2019 visit us at www.CMGIMPACT.com