Atlanta, Georgia—January 08, 2020—CMG, the Digital Transformation Association, is pleased to announced its Board of Directors for 2020. The Association, in its forty-fifth year, has added six new members, and renewed terms for four existing board members.
2020 CMG Board of Directors
- Jyotsna Chatradhi, Engineering Team Lead / Staff Software Engineer, Broadcom, Inc.
- Jonathan Gladstone, Senior Technical Specialist, Bank of Montreal
- Dennis Holinka, Director, Technology Architecture, Platform Architecture and Performance Management
- Eby Jacob, Senior Architect–Technology, Cognizant Worldwide Limited
- Wilson Mar, Software Architect, JetBloom
- Anoush Najarian, Software Engineering Manager, MathWorks
- Alexander Podelko, Consulting Member of Technical Staff, Performance Engineering, Oracle
- Elisabeth Stahl, Distinguished Engineer, IBM
- Igor Trubin, IT Manager, Capital One
- Mohit Verma, Performance Engineering Evangelist
- Chris Williams, Area Manager, Channel Sales South, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
- Paul Zaitsev, Engineering Manager, NCR
- Allan Zander, Chief Executive Officer, DataKinetics
Jyotsna Chatradhi, Dennis Holinka, Eby Jacob, Wilson Mar, Chris Williams, and Paul Zaitsev represent new additions to the Board. The past chair, Kevin Mobley, has concluded his term and Anoush Najarian was unanimously elected to chair the Board of Directors after her two-year tenure as Vice Chair. Michael Chadwell will assume the vice chair role, Allan Zander will continue as treasurer, and Wilson Mar is the incoming secretary.
“We were overwhelmed by the experience and expertise of our Board candidates,” said Amanda Hendley, managing director of CMG. “Each of our new Board Member additions complement our existing Board and will be important to the direction and growth of the organization.”
The new Board Members will begin their terms in January 2020 and will meet in person at the 45th Annual IMPACT Conference.
CMG, a not-for-profit professional association focused on IT performance, capacity and digital transformation, has built a highly skilled membership network over the past 40 years. With thousands of technology experts and executives in its member community, CMG facilitates connections and communications, sharing ideas and best practices in a vendor- and platform-neutral forum, and offering opportunities to interact directly with CMG sponsors. Learn more at www.cmg.org.