Welcome to the first issue of CMG Journal for 2018. It’s hard to believe that CMG Impact 2017 is already two months behind us. Many of us are in the middle of winter’s deep freeze. What better way to get the brain warmed up than by reading this, the latest issue of CMG Journal. This month we have four papers, and a book review for your enjoyment.
- System Utilization: Keeping the Glass Half Full
- Machine Learning for Predictive Performance Monitoring
- Achieving CPU (& MLC) Savings through Optimizing Processor Cache
- FICON CUP Diagnostics and the IBM Health Checker for z/OS
- Book review of Greg Schulz’s Software-Defined Data Infrastructure