Conn CMG board thanks all the speakers, the vendors, and the very active members who came together April 21st for another great Spring Conference and Vendor Day. There were seven presentations throughout the day, with good discussions in many of them. In between sessions we had time for visiting our sponsoring exhibitors.
As promised, we have collected nearly all of the slide decks and are working on the remaining. We currently do not have an archive location on our website, so we ask that you email [email protected] l with your requests for the following:
- Business Runs on IT – How Efficient is IT? – Jeff Schultz, TeamQuest
- Maximizing IT Availability & Performance in the New, Agile World of Hybrid IT – Manpreet Singh, BMC
- WLM Velocity Goals in the Year 2017 – Peter Enrico, Enterprise Performance Strategies
- Cyber Security in Enterprise Networks – John Corliss, Department of Homeland Security
- Information Technology: The Next Fifty Years – Irwin Kraus, Hitachi Data Systems
- z/OS GDPS Active/Active Overview – Ellis Holman, IBM
We’ll send the ones you request to you by email, so please specify those you’re interested in.
We also announced at the meeting that we are now planning for our Autumn Meeting to be held on Friday, October 13, 2017. Yes, you can put it on your calendars now!
Thanks to all who participated….
from the Connecticut CMG Board of Directors