[et_pb_section bb_built="1"][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.0.87" background_layout="light"]
Contact: Amanda Hendley
856.401.1700 ext. 3
11/13/2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COMPUTER MEASUREMENT GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TURNERSVILLE, NEW JERSEY – Computer Measurement Group, an international association for technology professionals, today announced its Board of Directors for 2018.
- John Baker, Principal, JCB Performance Solutions, Inc.
- Steve Clark, Capacity Planner, IBM Global Technology Services
- Rich Fronheiser, Director, Product Marketing, Syncsort Incorporated
- Jonathan Gladstone, Senior Technical Specialist, Bank of Montreal
- Steve Guendert, Master R&D Engineer, IBM Z Technologies CTO, Brocade
- Kevin Mobley, Chief Executive Officer, The Ian Thomas Group, L.L.C.
- Anoush Najarian, Software Engineering Manager, MathWorks
- Nell Owens, Senior Performance Analyst, Midwest ISO
- Alexander Podelko, Consulting Member of Technical Staff, Performance Engineering, Oracle Corporation
- Elisabeth Stahl, Distinguished Engineer, IBM
- Igor Trubin, IT Manager, Capital One
- Allan Zander, Chief Executive Officer, DataKinetics
John Baker, Rich Fronheiser, Steve Guendert and Allan Zander are new additions to the Board of Directors but have long been active in the organization. Earlier in 2017, the membership of Computer Measurement Group, Inc. voted to allow an increase in board size from 10 members to 14 members.
“We are very excited to have these four new directors join the CMG Board” said Nell Owens, Chair of the Nominating Committee. “Their talent, vision and passion will help us shape the transformation of CMG.”
The 2017 and 2018 board members met recently at a meeting in New Orleans during the organization’s 42nd annual international imPACt Conference.
About Computer Measurement Group, Inc. (CMG)
Since 1974, Computer Measurement Group, Inc. has been a resource for technology professionals in keeping on top of their field. CMG's Mission is to provide a forum for sharing, learning, and networking among professionals that are charged with IT planning and support for their organizations. Computer Measurement Group provides networking and educational programs including webinars, conferences, and meetups. Members are also able to access - and contribute to - a robust repository of papers, presentations, conference proceedings, and videos. For more information, visit www.cmg.org.