- This event has passed.
COLORADO – Rocky Mountain CMG Winter 2017 Forum
December 7, 2017 @ 8:15 am - 4:30 pm EST
8:00 Registration | 8:15 AM – 4:30PM Presentations
RMCMG is proud to present another forum filled with our usual information packed, relevant, and actionable presentations. During this event, attendees will participate in sessions that explore the relationship between performance, capacity, and security.
- 08:00 - 08:15 Registration (Continental Breakfast provided outside presentation room) 08:15 08:20 Welcome, Agenda Review (Dave Halbig)
- 08:20 - 9:30 z14 Announcement – Pervasive Encryption, Rick Lebsack, IBM Corporation
- 9:30 - 10:00 Break
- 10:00 - 11:30 Performance Monitoring and Capacity for Cloud and SaaS, Priyanka Arora, MUFG Union Bank
- 11:30 - 1:00 Lunch (grab one immediately outside meeting room))
- 11:30 - 01:00 Schwab Intelligent Advisory | Schwab Intelligent Portfolio * - Chris Burt, VP – Financial Consultant, Charles SCHWAB
- 01:00 - 02:30 Modern Performance Dysfunctions - Mark Tomlinson, PerfBytes
- 02:30 - 03:00 Break
- 03:00 – 04:30 The Association between Capacity Management, Cybersecurity, and Insider Threats - Chris Greco, Creco Techknowledge, (GRECTECH)
* - keynote speaker provider and sponsor
Register to Attend In Person:
Seating is (still) limited; make your on-line reservations early. PLEASE send us an email that you intend to come so we can plan accordingly.
Register to Attend Online
Click Here to Register Online