The Rocky Mountain Computer Measurement Group (RMCMG) is a regional, non-profit affiliate of the Computer Measurement Group, Inc. (CMG) .
The mission of CMG is to:
- Promote the exchange of information among data processing professionals
- Focus on issues related to the performance of computer-based systems
- In local, enterprise-wide, and inter-enterprise environments.
The scope of this information includes:
- Traditional mainframe computer systems
- Open systems architectures and networking.
It encompasses areas involving subsystems, the entire end-to-end system, and issues of planning, measuring and improving these systems.
Topics of Discussion
- Performance prediction
- Computer performance modeling
- Capacity Planning
- Computer Measurement and Metrics
- Workload Characterization
- Performance Management
- System performance
- Software performance engineering
Each Forum provides a day of GREAT presentations!
- Spring Forums are usually a one-day conference in the February/March/April timeframe.
- Summer Forums are usually a one-day conference in the June/July timeframe.
- Fall Forums are usually a one-speaker lunch each month in September/October/November.
RMCMG accepts requests for exhibit space at each Forum. There are several different ways you can increase your company's exposure and support RMCMG at the same time:
- Sponsor a meal
- Breakfast sponsors get a 15 minute "mini-presentation" between the first and second presentations.
- Lunch sponsors get a full vendor presentation slot.
- Customer Contact:
- Sign up for an exhibit space in the same room where the meals are served.
- Request a "hand-outs only" exhibit and your material will be given to each attendee.
RMCMG accepts presentation submissions for each Forum. There are no set requirements for presentation format other than adherence to the Computer Measurement Group Presention Policy (vendor sponsor presentation are allowed to discuss specific products). No formal paper is required and presentation handouts are at the discretion of the presenter. If you would like to be considered as a presenter please contact Rhonda McCain, Program Chair, at [email protected]
RMCMG Board of Directors
New members were elected to the RMCMG Board of Directors on 3/10/2009. Directors are elected to two year terms with about half elected each year. The five member Board appointed the RMCMG Officers at the following Board meeting, 3/20/2009. Officers are appointed to a one year term. (Past Board)
FOBs (Friends of the Board)
Tim R. Norton
Blaine Gaither and Tim R. Norton