Business Continuity and Contingency Planning Digital BadgeJune 2, 2020
Computer Performance Modeling – Digital BadgeJune 3, 2020
The Power of Control Charts: How to Use Them, Read Them, and Build Them
In this course designed by performance and capacity expert Dr. Igor Trubin, learners will participate in lectures and hands-on activities to become familiar with:
- Machine learning based Anomaly Detection techniques
- Classical (SPC) and MASF (For system performance data) Control Charting
- Control Chart use
- Types of Control Charts
- Reading, building, and interpreting Control Charts
- Typical cases of real-world issues captured by an anomaly detection system – VMs, Mainframes, Middleware, E2E response, and more
- How to build free AWS cloud server with R and build Control Charts
- Performance anomaly (Perfomaly) detection system R implementation example (SEDS-lite—open source-based tool)
- Performance Anomaly Detection – concept
- Detecting Performance Anomalies (“Perfomalies”) by Control Charts
- Detecting Performalies by IT-Charts
- Setting up Free AWS Public Cloud EC2 Server with R-Studio to Develop and Run Simple Performaly Detection Programs
- Practice 1: Examples and Exercises (using Spreadsheet)
- Practice 2: Examples and Exercises (using R on AWS cloud)
- Final Consideration – Build your Own Performaly Detection System!
Purchase Course Button – Course is $149
Purchase Membership Button – Membership is $175
Fees: $0 for Members, $149 for Non-Members
Time to Complete: Appx 5 hours
Certificate/Digital Badge: Yes, Digital Badge upon completion.
Did you know that CMG annual members can register for this Anomaly Detection Course at no charge?
For existing members, sign in to register at no cost here.