Calling all Designers, coders, engineers, hackers, makers, experts, founders and engineers…LET’S HACK!
Together on April 7 & 8, we will build innovative and fast applications that will positively impact the Boston community. Over 24 hours, attendees will compete for $10,000 in cash and prizes with access to free workshops, keynote speakers, and innovation sessions.
This event is open to developers, entrepreneurs, marketers, and the “code-curious” as an opportunity to learn and compete!
Pop Health and Patient Engagement
Technology has the power to connect patients and doctors, accelerate research, and bring data to life. What else can it do? How can AI, IoT devices and chatbots better serve the healthcare industry? How can we draw new knowledge from electronic health records? How can social networks work to combat opioid addiction? Participants in this challenge should develop a solution that can improve population health or patient engagement.
The Data Around Us
All around us, connected devices are collecting massive amounts of data. Whether it’s from a car, drone, bot, cell phone, or thermostat, the data keeps coming. For this challenge, participants should apply AI, machine learning, and deep Learning techniques to utilize IoT data to solve a problem you are passionate about. Challengers may wish to use cloud computing, GPUs, blockchain, and high-performance computing to create a fast and secure solution.
Single Day Challenge:
At the end of the first day, we will host a UX Pitch Competition where competitors will pitch their solutions and show off the UX and wireframes for their ideas for the chance to win a $250 Gift Card. There will be a winner in each Overall Challenge Category.
- 10:00 AM - Doors Open. Join the party at CIC Kendall Square. Grab a snack and a cup of joe!
- 10:30 PM - Opening Ceremony and Presentations
- 11:30 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Keynote Presentation
- 3:00 PM - Innovation Sessions
- 6:00 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 PM - Day 1 Pitches
- 10:00 PM - Announcement of Day 1 Results
*CIC will be closed overnight from 10:30 PM until 7:30 AM.
- 8:00 AM - Up and At Em! Join us for Breakfast!
- 10:00 PM - Innovation Sessions and Mentor Meetings
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:30 PM - Submission Deadline
- 2:30 PM - Demos Begin
- 4:00 PM - Judges Deliberation
- 4:30 PM - Awards
- 5:00 PM - Event Close
All partnerships include:
- Passes to the Hackathon for evangelists, staff, etc.
- Onsite branding and signage during the Hackathon
- Option to include item in Goody Bag
- Inclusion in pre-event and onsite marketing and advertising initiatives, including via email, web and social media as well as other promotional materials, logo on t-shirts
- Presenting Partnership
- Challenge Sponsor
- Innovation Session Sponsor
- Travel Stipend Sponsor
- Giveaway Sponsor
- Meal and Snack Sponsor