How will they learn it best?
You’ve written down the what, why, and who.
Now, let’s evaluate the “How” – also known as the best way to relay the “What.”
How should the audience learn the information you have to share? Consider:
- Are there charts that need to be presented?
- Is this something that can be delivered in a “Top 10” list format?
- Should there be real photos?
- What about a demonstrations?
- Would attendees learn this best if you gave real examples or, better yet, solved the challenge for an audience member during the session?
- Is this a lecture or interactive session?
- Would a game or a quiz help to solidify concepts?
Determine the how and don’t be afraid to look beyond the lecture. Experiential learning is popular for a reason.