Is your mainframe becoming more of a challenge on your IT processing budget?Register
According to recent research, CIOs reported that the increased use of mobile and IoT applications have increased MIPS consumption by more than 41%. Additionally, mainframe workloads are increasing and becoming more varied.
Luckily, there are ways to achieve increased performance, scalability and security, while saving up to 90% of your yearly IT expenditures.
By integrating the processing functionality of the mainframe with the economical and powerful capabilities of the Microsoft .NET infrastructure, companies can actually see better performance after a migration than they saw when they were still on their mainframe.
Replatforming tools like
NeoSuite position companies to more easily be able to modernize their applications since they find themselves in an infrastructure that has many, many more options in how to integrate legacy processing with current day demands.
- Reduce IT spend by up to 90% per year
- Consider the benefits of an ROI of 15 months or less
- Extend your applications so that you can be more agile in responding to changing business needs
Join us to learn:
- How replatforming with tools like NeoSuite can save you money
- How your seasoned development resources can be up to speed in less than a week
- How you can leverage newer technologies to ensure superior system performance and security
About the Speakers:
Walter Sweat is the Principal Technical Architect at GT Software. He has over forty years’ experience working on mainframe applications, as well as mainframe migration and modernization projects. Prior to working at GT Software, Walter worked for numerous Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot and Dell.