We are very excited to announce our partnership with Rex Black Consulting Services which will allow us to offer a Performance Testing Workshop Sunday, November 5th- Monday, November 6th. There are limited spots with special pricing available for this unique experience which will cover all the elements of performance testing as well as provide prep for the certification exam.
This two-day course provides performance testers, technical testers, SDETs/SETs, test engineers, and test managers with the
essential concepts and the real-world skills needed to plan for and understand effective performance testing.
This hands-on course covers:
- principles and types of performance testing;
- how systems fail in terms of performance and reliability;
- what performance risks exist and how those vary with system architecture;
- the collection and use of performance metrics and measurements
- how performance testing fits into the software lifecycle;
- how to carry out essential performance testing tasks including planning, creating tests and
test scripts, designing environments and data, and interpreting results; and,
- how tools are used for performance testing.
The course includes discussions and exercises that will teach the attendee to think through the thorny issues associated with performance testing in the dynamic and complex technological world in which our systems must exist. Aligned with the upcoming ASTQB/CMG Performance Tester syllabus, this course will not only give you hands-on skills, ut will also
prepare you for the certification exam.
Course fees are $1500 or $2950 for a conference and training bundle. Limited spots are available for this program. Email [email protected] to reserve your spot or to ask about Group Rates.
Download the flyer: Performance Testing Training